Just the stuff in my head that makes sense there, but nowhere else. But the story is always better when there's someone around

1.11.2009

random update (i know i'm overdue)

So not very many people read this, which is probably good because i never actually seem to post things here. I should probably just get good at just getting on and writing things really fast. Like right now. Anyway, the past few months have been a journey from one area of study to another, never really sure what to do. I say this because I finally think I know what I want to do: Finish college. So, with that in mind I'm returning to my Psychology major. I mean, I'm far into to it, I might as well just finish it, hope for the MTC teacher job, and then figure out what to do if that doesn't work out. Genius idea. I'm finally moved into my new apartment (sort of, I got all the stuff out of my old apartment, and just need to move it from the car to my new place. And then find homes for it. Not bad at all. My new roommates are pretty dang sweet. My job is going amazing, the missionaries and freaking sweet, and everything is going well. I'll probably even start dating some (much to the joy of my mother I'm sure). Nothing to complain about. the one weirdness is that I have a 2 hour break in my work times saturday night, if i had a girlfriend i could easily fill it with seeing her, but i don't. So I study instead.

Random points of the moment: Panic's new album has a very beatles-y sound to it, which i REALLY like
the angry whopper at burger king is amazing. this week i'm going to try the steakhouse, because i hear it's quality also.

wish of the night: i wish i could draw, because then i could start a webcomic. i think it'd be fun

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

i see you have started dating some. and you have a gf. how lovely. oh and if you really want to do something with religion degree do it.

Followers

About Me

My photo
just doing my thing ya know