Just the stuff in my head that makes sense there, but nowhere else. But the story is always better when there's someone around

1.24.2009

Wish number three

I've thought of wish number 3.

3) I wish I could grow out my chops and my hair. I'm tired of having pretty much the same haircut my entire life. I wouldn't just wear it one way. I want to be able to switch it up to whatever way I want for that day. Make it short somedays, long and crazy sometimes like Justin Pierre. And to be able to change my chops. I like having more hair than less on my head (and my sideburns) but I can't because of where I go to school, and bigger, where I work. So to be able to wear it however outside of work, and then change it right before I come in would be amazing. So that's wish number three.

as you can see, my wishes are not normal ones, but everything else in life is good, and these things would just make it even better.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
just doing my thing ya know