Just the stuff in my head that makes sense there, but nowhere else. But the story is always better when there's someone around

1.24.2009

such a good night

I know I've already posted two times today. but in my defense they went together. And tonight was so good I can't pass it up. So I went to a movie. But let me back up. So I work at the MTC. And at said MTC there's a branch president I work with, who likes to help the teachers go on dates. So he gave us all two tickets to see a movie. So my friend came down for my birthday, and took me to Fudds. and while we were there he told me about a movie that he just saw, called Slumdog Millionare. He was going off about how amazing it is and stuff like that. So I knew I had to go. But I also needed a date. So I thought about it, and I was like: Hey I know just who to ask. So I did.Of course, me being the pansy I am, I did it through text. There's no need to tell me how lame I am. So we went, and let me tell you "Slumdog Millionare" is intense. And amazing. There was all sorts of craziness. A lot went into that movie. Of course part of the reason I liked it so much is because of who I was with. She didn't even seem to mind that I talk to movies. Although I really tried not to. I promise. Anyway. Now I'm just getting ready for my lesson tomorrow. And for bed. Ward council comes awful early.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
just doing my thing ya know