Just the stuff in my head that makes sense there, but nowhere else. But the story is always better when there's someone around

10.20.2008

what to do

So basically I don't know what to write right now. I don't really feel like pouring out my soul on this. I already do that every week, but at the same time I don't really have anything else to talk about. Oh. I just remembered. So I'm on academic warning, which means I was an idiot for a semester and they don't want me to fail out. the bad part is that they give me more work. I'm having a hard enough time as it is (behind in EVERY SINGLE CLASS) and now they want me to do all this work. What they're doing to me is the exact same problem that I had with my Student Development class: in their attempt to make my life easier, they actually make it a lot harder. I don't have time to do everything I need to, let alone want to, so why are you giving me more? seems pretty selfish to me. But they know what they're doing. I just hope they don't mind me coming back again next semester. I think I want to cry. Or die. I haven't decided yet. I'll let you know. So this entry doesn't really do anyone any good. In fact it just takes away from the time I could be working on my 5 million things I have to do. But I don't care. I was going to write about Palin on SNL, but that's just going to have to wait (which means it'll never happen.

1 comment:

Jameson said...

That sucks bro I'm sorry. I hope things get better. If you need something give me a call. Keep up the good work! And thanks for the advice with psych.

Followers

About Me

My photo
just doing my thing ya know