Just the stuff in my head that makes sense there, but nowhere else. But the story is always better when there's someone around

4.08.2009

the most random, long, boring post i may have ever written

Plans
I never know what to write here. There's all of like 5 people who read this. And a lot of those who do I already talk to everyday and they know what's going on in my life (one of them pretty much is my life). I also never know what to write about. But I'm going to write something. And it's probably going to be pretty not interesting to most people. So I would suggest not reading anymore................I love my woman. I don't know exactly when I decided that, or all the reasons why, but I really do love her. I love how she's so free willed. I love how she loves me back. I love how I can be around her and be close to her but I don't have to be all physical. I love how she takes me for who I am (all my past and all) without pushing too much on me. I love how she bounces up and down when she gets excited. I love how she didn't actually say 'yes' at first. I love how she can make sweatpants and old efy t-shirts attractive. I love how she lets me cook. I love how she likes her food dry and nevada. I love her music, I love her smile. I love how she teases me about my nerdiness. I love the way she can't get close enough. I love how smart she is. I love how distracted I make her. I love how focused she makes me. I love how she can't wait to get married. I love how she sparkles. I love how she's always cold. I love how she can turn anything into art. I love how she wants to capture all our moments so we can remember them forever. I love how she wants "pretty" things. I love how she wants to be good. I love how she'll tell me how it is. I love how she does what she wants. I love her tired mumbles. I love how she still calls me boyfriend. I love how she's invisible on campus. I love how she puts up with all my flaws. I love how I don't have to tell her that she is good and attractive and smart and spiritual. I love that I can tell her all those things anyway. I love her two eyed winks and her "closer" hugs. I love how she writes me stories. I love how she wants to be a mom. I love how her family is so great. I love how she laughs at my jokes even though they aren't funny. I love how she wants to do what's right and keeps me on track. I love so many other things, but I'm actually starting to feel tired now. And wake up time comes in 5 hours. So I'm going to skip off to be. but I. LOVE. Lissa. forever. and maybe someday I'll get to add more to this list, but I hope I'll never be able to finish it.

Followers

About Me

My photo
just doing my thing ya know