Just the stuff in my head that makes sense there, but nowhere else. But the story is always better when there's someone around

3.18.2009

100 days

So it's been about a million years since i updated. but honestly i just don't know what i want this blog to do. i'll start writing a post, not finish it right away and then never get back to it. i don't know what to talk about or anything. i want a blog with a purpose. oh well. i got to go home this last weekend. that was a blast let me tell you. i love being around my family. and on top of that my favorite person in the whole world went with me. she was nervous to meet my parents, but they were nervous too. it worked out though. quite well. and now the 'little' bro can't say that i'm lying about my plans. 100 days. that's how long until my life will change in one of the biggest ways possible. and i'm so excited. i'd say i can't wait, but i can, because not waiting would be BAD. i'm so excited for so much. i think i'm going to make the goal to update this in some way for the next 100 days. that may be hard given trips and stuff. but we'll see. oh. and i called her dad. that was an enlightening conversation. it was like the hardest job interview ever. but apparently i passed. HIGH FIVE! i just wanted to get something up here

oh yeah. i got a speeding ticket also. what the heck.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Congrats! That is soon, and i'm glad you passed that interview.

Followers

About Me

My photo
just doing my thing ya know